Estimated Arrivals : End June
- The potty responds to the child's actions in many ways with phrases, music, and sound effects
- The child will hear a response or encouragement when the seat lid is opened and closed, the flusher is pulled, the toilet paper roll is spun, when the child sits, and most importantly when the child makes a "contribution."
- 3 Stages: 1) the full potty on the floor for the begginner, 2) the seat and back of the potty comes off with the electronics and snaps onto the adult toilet for the intermediary stages, and 3)the seat and lid come off and snap onto the adult seat
- You can even use it on a regular toilet seat, bowl removes easily for cleanup
- Age Range 9 Months to 3 Years